A Special Collection of Limited Addition Candles. These candles have magical fragrances that will make you feel like you have been transported to a land of paradise. Each one is unique in its own scent and always in limited stock.
1. Butterfly Kisses; Hints of jasmine, gardenia and pink grapefruit rolled into an amazingly wonderful scent.
2. Dreams Of Spring; Notes of bright melon and sparkling mandarin are mixed with orange blossom, star jasmine, and rose. A wood base is supplemented by vanilla and musk.
3.Harvest Spice; Cinnamon Apple, with top notes of lemon and orange zest, peaches and apples, followed by a spicy heart of cinnamon, clove and anise, and finishing with a warm maple-vanilla and musk base note.
4. Lime, Basil & Mandarin; An herbaceous- citrus blend of lime, mandarin and fresh cut basil with a citrus top note, a floral violet-lavendaceous middle-note and woody vetiver base-note. Compare to Jo Malone's Lime, Basil and Mandarin candle (for 1/3 the price).
5. Love Is In The Air; Aromatherapy candle. McIntosh apple, caramel, brown sugar and nutmeg scents.
6. Lovely Lavender; Relaxing and renewing. Always sells out.
7. Pink Grapefruit; Fresh and soft, this candle smells just like freshly squeezed Pink Grapefruit.
8. Purple Lilac; scent is exactly as the title - fresh and lovely.
9. This Candle Belongs To My Love; A very popular fragrance of sweet fruity notes and light floral notes that smells like Victoria Secret's Love Spell.
10. Hello Pumpkin; A swirl of pumpkin is in this soy candle! Scents of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg make this seasonal candle a must have!
Each candle burns 70+ hours.
**Burning Instructions: The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This breaking in process insures that it will perform better and more evenly throughout the life of the candle. This will insure a clean and efficient burning cycle for the life of the candle. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If you notice a large flame during burning, blow out the candle & trim the wick before re-lighting. Place burning candle on heat resistant surface. Never move a candle while hot or burning. Blow out the candle if jar becomes excessively hot. Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children. To prevent candles from boring a hole down the middle, burn candles at a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter. For example burn a 3 inch diameter candle for a minimum of at least 3 hours each time. Burn long enough to achieve a melt pool that can be seen all the way around the glass.