For your home, why not treat yourself to the lovely 14 oz inspirational-themed glass candle? This sturdy glass is actually a rocks glass and can be used to have cocktails in at a later time. The burn time on this candle is 70+ hours.
Or splurge and treat yourself to the 20 oz mason jar candle. Let that inspiration last as long as possible! (This size was recently added by popular request by my repeat customers who love the Eileen's Essentials Inspirational Candle Line.)
The Inspirational line of glass candles (and their scents) are as follows;
1. "BELIEVE" * Cinnamon Apple, with top notes of lemon and orange zest, peaches and apples, followed by a spicy heart of cinnamon, clove and anise, and finishing with a warm maple-vanilla and musk base note.
2. "BLISS" * An uplifting, herbal floral aroma composed of fresh citrus top notes, floral middle notes of lavender and rose, with earthy base notes of patchouli and cedar wood.
3. "COURAGE" *Cinnamon, clove and star anise in this classic apple fragrance.
4. "DREAM" *A warm fragrance which is a blend of European fruits and oriental woody spicy notes. The fragrance opens with a citrus lemon with a fresh fig and persimmon fruity character. These notes gradually drift into an agar wood accord with a sweet powdery tonka character.
5. "FAITH" *McIntosh apple, steamed milk, pure sugar, caramel candy, toffee pudding, apple butter, fresh nutmeg, vanilla bean, and soft musk.
6. "FAMILY" *Luscious blend of raspberries, black currants and crushed cranberries surrounded with ground cinnamon, cedar wood and warm amber.
7. "FRIEND" *Sweet berries including black raspberry, blackberry and cranberry are blended with banana and a hint of cherry to create this fruity delight.
8. "GRATEFUL" *A fresh true lilac.
9. "HAPPY" *Smells of German chocolate cake blended with semi-sweet chocolate chips and laced with crunchy toffee bits with undertones of vanilla creme and butterscotch syrup. Hints of almond and coconut complete this decedent blend.
10. "HOPE" *Crisp citrus top notes of zesty grapefruit are enhanced by a fresh floral complex. A sweet floral bouquet of jasmine, rose, cyclamen and ylang appears in the midtones. The base is sweet musk and balsamic notes underscores this refreshing blend.
11. "LOVE" *Sweet fruity notes of pink grapefruit and mango with light floral notes of gardenia and peonies. Very similar scent to Victoria Secret's Love Spell.
12. "PASSION" *A vibrant fragrance with notes of cactus flower and clementine, blackberry, and vanilla orchid. Base notes of white amber and pimento. Compare to Victoria Secret's Very Sexy Fragrance. Quotes for 8 ounce travel tin;
13. "PEACE" *This unique aroma begins with top notes of fresh ferns and water lilies. Middle notes of fresh rose petals, clove, french jasmine, and lilac, with a background of sandalwood.
14. "SUCCESS" *An herbaceous-citrus blend of lime, mandarin and fresh-cut basil with a citrus top-note, a floral violet-lavendaceous middle- note and a woody vetiver base-note. Compare to Jo Malone's Lime Basil & Mandarin (at 1/3 the price).
There is extra scent added to these candles so you will smell the lovely aromatherapy as soon as you remove the lid. This fantastic scent will remain in the air long after it is burned. (Or just remove the lid and enjoy the scent unlit.) Each candle has ultra therapeutic grade fragrance oils or pure essential fragrance oils so you will get the maximum enjoyment out of this scent without polluting the air around you. When your inspirational candle is officially burned out, do not be sad. The container should be virtually clean (thanks to the forgiving soy wax blend it was created with). The mason jar is heavy duty glass and can be re-used for just about anything.
**Burning Instructions: The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This breaking in process insures that it will perform better and more evenly throughout the life of the candle. This will insure a clean and efficient burning cycle for the life of the candle.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If you notice a large flame during burning, blow out the candle & trim the wick before re-lighting. Place burning candle on heat resistant surface.
Never move a candle while hot or burning. Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children. Burn long enough to achieve a melt pool that can be seen all the way around the surface each time. Or just remove the lid and enjoy the scent.